The latest Pulsar AL-915T laser illuminator with a rare laser frequency at 915 nm, far beyond the visible range. In practice, such an illuminator is completely invisible both from the side and when looking straight ahead.
the Pulsar AL-915T laser luminator works best with night vision devices with a mount placed on top of the device, i.e. the Pulsar Digisight series, because the oval beam is oriented horizontally (see photo below).
Illuminators with frequencies above 900 nm work best with digital night vision devices such as Pulsar Recon, Yukon Ranger. Due to the very large range and power, the Pulsar AL-915 laser illuminator is especially recommended for digital night vision sights, eg Pulsar Digisight.
The Pulsar AL-915T laser illuminator has beam adjustment and power control. The novelty is also the possibility to adjust the direction of glow with a special rotating ring located on the body of the device.
The AL-915 model has been able to minimize the "grain" effect of the image when used with products from the NV series from Pulsar.
• emitter type: laser
• wavelength: ? = 915 nm
• power: 125 - 250 mW (adjustable)
• power supply: 2xAA (1.5 V "sticks")
• operating time on one set of batteries: up to 5 hours
• divergence of the beam: 4.5 - 7 degrees (adjustable)
• beam shape: oval lengthened horizontally
• operating temperature range: -20 ° C to + 40 ° C
• dimensions: 140 x 45 x 52 mm
• weight, without batteries: 160 g