The Fujinon Techno Stabi series binoculars are top models in Fujifilm's offer, intended for professional use. The Techno Stabi TS-X 1440 model is a top-class optical instrument offering the user a magnification of 14X ensuring the highest detail, even when observing remotely distant objects.
Thanks to the use of an unrivaled stabilization system with a working range of ± 6 °, the binoculars will be perfect for observations carried out on the move, ensuring always sharp and unimpaired image.
The heart of the stabilization system of the Techno Stabi TS-X 1440 binoculars is a set of precise stepper motors which, under the control of a gyro sensor, change the position of the prisms, thus compensating for image vibrations. A similar solution is used by Fujifilm, among others, in the lenses of TV cameras, where the highest efficiency of image stabilization is required.
The optical system of this instrument is made of BaK-4 optical glass fully covered with a multi-layer anti-reflective coating made in the EBC (Electron Beam Coating) technology, which ensures perfect contrast and faithful color reproduction. This coating was developed by Fujifilm in 1972 and has been continuously improved since then, and is now one of the best of its kind in the world.
• optoelectronic image stabilization system operating in the range of ± 6 °
• nitrogen-filled, waterproof housing
• optical system made of BaK-4 optical glass, entirely covered with a full multi-layer coating made with the use of EBC technology
• magnification: 14x
• Objective diameter: 40 mm
• exit diameter: 2.86 mm
• distance from exit pupil: 13 mm
• prism construction: porro prismatic
• material of the optical system: BaK-4 optical glass
• field of view: 4 ° / 70 m @ 1000 m
• anti-reflective coatings: full multi-layer coating made with EBC technology
• focus adjustment: central with a knob on the back of the housing + adjustment in the right eyepiece
• adjustment of the track of the pupils: 60 - 70 mm
• minimum observation distance: 5 m
• stabilization range: ± 6 °
• charging with inert gas: yes, nitrogen
• water resistance: yes, 5 minutes immersion at 1 m
• power supply: 4 AA (Ni-MH) batteries, up to 22 hours of operation time
• dimensions: 165 x 187 x 81 mm
• weight: 1300 g
• Fujinon Techno Stabi TS-X 1440 binoculars
• caps for lenses and glasses
• AA batteries
• cloth for cleaning the optics
• cover for transport and storage
• user's manual