Headlamp HL16 was designed with the youngest users of this type of equipment. This model has obtained CPSIA and REACH certificates. This means that HL16 is a product that is completely safe for the child.
The headlamp is equipped with a battery tray lock, which prevents the child from getting into it. One AA battery is available for approximately 60 hours.
The Fenix ••HL16 features three white light modes of glow and two light modes of lighting in red, continuous and blinking.
If you're looking for the perfect flashlight for your child, the Fenix ••HL16 is the right choice.
• number of modes: 5
• angle of illumination: 60 °
• maximum working time: 170 h
• maximum luminous flux: 70 lm
• maximum range: 35 m
• diode type: Cree • XP-E2 (R3)
• material of high-quality plastic housing
• the cover material is missing
• resistance to fall: up to 1 meter
• lifetime of the diode up to 50,000 h
• Dual Light Beam System: yes
• power supply: 1 x AA
• IP protection class IP66
• width: 39.5 mm
• height: 37 mm
• weight without batteries: 55 g
• elements of the set: HL16 torch, AA battery, hexagon, spare o-ring (gasket)