The high-performance flashlight with the possibility of focusing the luminous flux is equipped with three white, neutral-colored Cree XHP35 HI diodes. Combined with a highly efficient optical lens with the TRL system, it emits a maximum of 410 meters with a force of 3800 lumens. If you want to use the high or low mode immediately, you can do it directly by pressing H to activate a high level of glow or to increase the mode from low to high. To activate the low level, press switch L. By using the same button, the brightness mode is reduced. The equipment is powered by four lithium-ion batteries 18650, in emergency mode it also lights with two batteries.
The IP68 standard ensures the protection against immersion in water and dust penetration.
In addition, the operation of the flashlight in flashing or SOS mode makes the FD65 a perfect solution for patrolling and rescue services and can be used as a complementary lighting for the photographer.
• maximum flow: 3800 lm
• maximum range: 410 m
• number of modes: 7
• maximum lighting time: 86 hours
• angle of illumination: 10 - 54 ° (zoom)
• tightness class: IP68
• duralumin fabric material, anodized according to MIL-SPEC
• resistance to fall: up to 1 m
• material of the cover: plastic
• Dual Light Beam System: yes
• diode type: Cree • XHP35 HI
• lifetime of the diode up to 50,000 h
• power supply: 18650 × 4 or CR123A × 8
• Diameter of the head: 61 mm
• Body diameter: 50.5 mm
• weight without batteries: 431 g
• included: torch, case, bow, spare gasket (o-ring)
66 months (after registration on the distributor's website)