The Fenix ••FD45 is one of those flashlights that give a stunning lighting effect of 900 lumens and amaze you when you realize that the manufacturer has managed to achieve a compact design with the possibility of adjusting focusing the beam of light. The flashlight shines at a distance of over three football pitches, or 330 meters.
Controlling the Fenix ••FD45 flashlight is very intuitive and convenient. The flashlight has one button responsible for switching it on and off, and at the same time it serves as a button for changing the operating modes. The ring of light beam focus adjustment rotates in the range of 90 °.
The Fenix ••FD45 hand torch is powered by four AA size cells. The construction of the flashlight allows you to use classic batteries of this type or lithium-ion batteries. The manufacturer recommends original Fenix ••ARB-L14-1600U batteries. The maximum working time using alkaline batteries is 200 hours in the lowest mode of lighting.
This compact searchlight will prove itself in the minds of the uniformed services and the equipment of property security personnel. Of course, it is also a great flashlight that we will successfully use at home and on all kinds of trips.
• maximum stream of light: 900 lm
• maximum range: 330 m
• number of modes: 7
• maximum lighting time: 160 hours
• angle of illumination: 46 - 94 ° (zoom)
• tightness class: IP68
• duralumin fabric material, anodized according to MIL-SPEC
• resistance to fall: up to 1 m
• material of the cover: plastic
• Dual Light Beam System: yes
• diode type: Cree • XP-L HI
• lifetime of the diode up to 50,000 h
• power supply: 14500 × 4 or 4 x AA 1.5 V
• Head diameter: 40 mm
• Body diameter: 39 mm
• weight without batteries: 206 g
• included: torch, cover, spare gasket (o-ring)
66 months (after registration on the distributor's website)