FD41 appears as the one everyone has been waiting for so long. The first racial tactical Fenix ••torch with a variable focal length. Fenix ••FD41 takes over all the best features of the CT series, such as:
- rear tactical switch
- side mode switch
- a crown on the head
- inch tube
- compatibility with gel switches, light filters, and assembly systems
Supplementing them with an absolutely fantastic, 360-degree system of cluster focus regulation developed in Fenix ••laboratories from scratch. Using the ring located just behind the head of the flashlight, we can adjust the focus of light from the spot to the diffused one in a free and convenient way, and then again to a point-like sinusoidal pattern.
FD41 gives the user 4 modes of work of continuous light complemented by a strobe. The power is provided by one LED offering up to 900 lumens, which, combined with the new FD41 optical system, allows for a range of up to 340 meters!
Fenix ••FD41 is an extraordinary flashlight, providing the user with an unprecedented range of possibilities. Excellent for hunting, even better for services, versatile as EDC, necessary in a backpack, with weapons, in a fishery.
• included: FD41 torch, lanyard, cover, spare o-ring
• maximum range: 340 m
• maximum lighting power: 900 lumens
• maximum light time [h min] - 150 h
• power supply: 1 × 18650 (not included)
• water resistance [according to IEC 529] - IPX-8 / 0B 5: permanent immersion, protection against immersion in water; the equipment is resistant to immersion in conditions defined by the manufacturer; water can penetrate into the interior after exceeding the depth recommended by the manufacturer
• source of light: Cree XP-L HI LED
• lifespan of the diode: up to 50,000 h
• body finish: anodized duralumin (Mil-Spec)
• length: 142.5 mm
• Body diameter: 25.4 mm / 1 inch
• Head diameter: 40 mm
• flashlight weight without batteries: 149 g
• black colour
60 months + additional 6 months after product registration on the website http://latarki-fenix.pl/rejestracja-latarki