The new Sparc II Collimator is more than a spark, it is a living fire
Compact Sparc II has been designed for mounting on various types of weapons (AR15s, shotguns, pistols), and its modular design ensures a comfortable adjustment of the mounting height. Thanks to the digital control panel, working with Sparc II is fast and convenient.
The adjustable spot has 10 different settings, of which the two lowest work in night vision cooperation mode. The maximum working time is 300 hours, while in the highest mode it is a stunning time of 5000 hours.
Two assembly and elevation are available in the set, thanks to which the following configurations are possible:
• 1/3 co-witness (40 mm)
• absolute co-witness (37 mm)
• 21 mm
• 18 mm
• anti-reflective coatings
• coatings ensuring high light throughput
• one-piece tube ensures high durability
• a sealed tube ensures water resistance and protects the collimator from dust
• nitrogen filling prevents internal evaporation
• high resistance to weapon recoil (tested with .375 H & H Magnum)
• enables fast aiming
• low parallax error rate
• magnification: 1x
• Lens diameter: 22 mm
• distance from the eye: unlimited
• spot size: 2 MOA
• step adjustment: 1 MOA / click; 45 MOA / turnover
• height adjustment (max): 90 MOA
• airflow control (max): 90 MOA
• length: 7.6 cm
• weight: 147 g
• lifetime VIP guarantee: yes
Lifetime warranty: if anything happens to your telescope, Vortex will repair it or replace it with a completely new one.
* The warranty does not cover the loss, theft or intentional destruction of the telescope.