The CONDOR Bresser binoculars series are extremely versatile binoculars: waterproof, nitrogen-filled, handy and refined in every detail.
Rotating eyecups allow you to adjust the distance from the eye thanks to which observations are possible both with and without glasses. The diopter correction mechanism allows the binoculars to be individually adjusted to the user.
All models are equipped with BaK4 prisms coated with a special UR coating that improves the efficiency of light transmission. All lenses are fully coated with multilayer MC anti-reflection layers.
The body and important mechanical elements such as eyeglass attachment and focusing mechanism are made of durable metal.
Binoculars with 56 mm lenses and 8x magnification are typically twilight and night nature and hunting binoculars.
All CONDOR URC binoculars are covered by the lifetime manufacturer's PREMIUM warranty after registration via the internet.
• prisms and lenses made of BaK4 glass
• central focusing
• special UR (Ultimate Reflection Coating) coatings on prisms
• multi-layer FMC coatings on the lenses
• individual adjustment to eyesight
• has a socket for a tripod thread
• binoculars body covered with rubber
• magnification: 8x
• lens diameter: 56 mm
• exit pupil: 7 mm
• exit pupil distance: 17.5 mm
• roof prisms, BaK-4
• coatings: FMC + Ultimate Reflection Coating (UMC) on prisms
• linear field of view: 107 m / 1000 m
• minimum observation distance: 2 m
• water resistance: yes, nitrogen filling
• dimensions: 175 x 141 x 67 mm
• weight: 1062 g
lifetime manufacturer's warranty