The Bresser Biolux LCD microscope is a modern microscope equipped with a 3.5 "(8.9 cm) LCD display that allows direct observation and preserves the image of preparations and video recording without the need to connect the device to the computer. as a removable disk, making the transfer of stored images and videos even simpler. No drivers / programs are required to connect the microscope to the computer.
Three lenses (4x, 10x, and 40x) combined with a matrix with a resolution of 5 million pixel CMOS allow you to get magnification from 50x to 500x. In addition, the four-digit digital zoom allows you to zoom 2000 times.
Microscope equipped with LED type (230 V) LED illumination and adjustable illumination for both top and bottom lighting. The light type selection switch allows testing in transmitted light, reflected light or simultaneous selection of both types of lighting.
Precise, mechanical table allows precise positioning of the preparation. The microscope body is made of a metal cast.
Note: for the proper operation of the microscope, it is necessary to put an SD card in the port of the reader. Non-SD cards are not part of the microscope equipment.
| • Optical zoom: || 50x - 500x |
| • Maximum magnification (digital zoom): || 2000x |
| • Maximum resolution of obtained photos: 5 million pixels / 2560x1920, the resolution is set in the microscope menu, lower resolution of images and one higher, extrapolated: 640x480, 1280x1024, 1600x1200, 2048x1536, 3264x2448 are also available) |
| • Achromatic lenses: || 4x / 10x / 40x |
| • Optical LCD magnification: || 12.5x |
| • Internal storage: || lack |
| • Lighting: || LED (LED) |
• microscope with integrated 3.5 "LCD display
• entry on the SD card (card required to run the microscope, the SD card is not part of the set, the manufacturer indicates that the card should have a capacity between 1 and 8 GB)
• top and bottom LCD lighting
• regulation of lighting intensity
• XY mechanical table with millimeter scale
• a set of preparations (5 pieces of ready-to-use biological preparations - onion skin, stem of mature pine, stem of cotton - cross-section, leg of a housefly, stem of a bedworm plant)
• set of clean slides to prepare their own preparations (10 slides and 10 coverslips)
• guillotine (microtome)
• 230 V mains adapter
Power supply parameters:
voltage: 5V, minimum current: 1 A, plug 5.5 / 2.1 (standard long, plus in the center)
New Video presenting the capabilities of BIOLUX LCD microscope from our offer: