The four-element FRA600 f / 3.9 reducer was developed as a dedicated accessory for the Askar FRA600 / 5.6 astrograph. It guarantees excellent field correction, thanks to which it works perfectly with professional cameras and camcorders equipped with a full-frame matrix.
This reducer reduces the focal length by a factor of 0.7x, which in the case of the Askar FRA600 astrograph gives the value of 420 mm at f / 3.9. Such parameters allow not only to take breathtaking photographs in a wide field of view, but most of all to shorten the exposure time even by a half.
This tool allows for the installation of filters with a diameter of 2 ", screwed into the M48x0.75 thread on the camera side.
• a dedicated focal reducer for the Askar FRA600 astrograph, compatible with cameras and full-frame cameras
• a multiple of 0.7x giving an effective focal length of 420 mm at f / 3.9
• can be used with filters with a diameter of 2 "
• 55mm back focus
• multiplicity: 0.7x
• compatibility: Askar FRA600
• focal length without reducer: 600 mm
• focal length with reducer: 420 mm
• shone light without reducer: f / 5.6
• shone with reduction reduction: f / 3.9
• rear thread (camera side): M48x0.75
• front thread (on the extractor side): M80x1 / M90x1
• possibility of installing a filter: yes, 2 "
• back focus: 55 mm
• length: 76 mm
• diameter: 84 mm
• Askar FRA600 f / 3.9 reducer