The Askar FMA 180 is an extremely versatile instrument that can be used as an astrophotographic lens, guide or telescope.
The optical system of this product creates an apochromatic triplet with two glass elements of reduced dispersion. Combined with a three-element focal length reducer, it forms a high-power, flat-field refractor, making it an ideal tool for astrophotography with APS-C cameras.
This product is compatible with Vixen and Arca-Swiss mounts, so you can easily use it as a high-class guide, or as a telescope for visual observations with an adapter for 1.25 "glasses.
• apochromatic astrophotographic lens that can be used as a guide scope or for direct visual observations
• two ED glass lenses to reduce the formation of chromatic aberrations
• universal fastening with a thread M42x0.75
• built-in adapter for mounting 2 "filters on the front part of the lens
• optical design: apochromatic fixed focal length lens
• Objective lens system: triplet with air gap
• number of focal length reducer lenses: three
• number of ED glass lenses: 2
• type of coating: full multilayer coating (FMC)
• focal length without reducer: 220 mm
• focal length with reducer: 180 mm
• front lens diameter: 40 mm
• shone light without reducer: f / 5.5
• light shone with reducer: f / 4.5
• additional filter mounting: yes, 2 "filter mounted in the front part on the M48x0.75 thread
• focusing: manual, focus ring with lock
• back focus: 55 mm
• tripod mount: yes, Arca-Swiss
• mount for optical tube: Vixen
• camera / camcorder mount: M42x0.75 thread
• eyepiece adapter: 1.25 "
• length (with a reducer): 145 mm
• weight: 395 g
• Askar FMA180 f / 4.5 APO lens
• equalizer and focal reducer
• 1.25 "adapter
• 2 x intermediate ring with M42x0.75 thread
• rings securing the adapter to the tripod
• Allen key